Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!

I was just enjoying a warm shower to cap off a long day (don't worry, I locked the door) and my fingers creeped across a pimple that crested above my ear like the forehead of a beluga whale. Good thing it's hidden in my hair or might have to beat off record keepers for the Guiness Book. The first symptom of crunch time stress! It'll be downhill from here until finals are finally over. Only three papers and two tests away...

-------------------

On the plus side, I'm looking forward to some massive procrastination as a certain blue fairy comes to trip the light fantastic with me over Thanksgiving. Food! San Francisco! Food in San Francisco!

I may end up with more beluga appendages before long. I'll have to pop them with lightsabers.

2 comments:

Tinky/Caddy said...

2 days to go! Take care take care til Thanksgiving!

Kendra said...

tis the season for graduate student pimples. ugh. i thought adolescence was gone, but, alas, i have two shiners that are beginning to fade...