Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dive another day!

So this is my second painting, a painting of my dad from a photograph. I think it could actually still use a lot of work but I'm going to give myself a little break from painting and maybe contemplate it some more before charging ahead with touchups and revisions. Painting is so much harder than I thought!

Let's see, in other news...I signed up to do skydiving! One of my coworkers has been planning to go at a place in Davis and a few of us Alameda County peeps have signed up. The plan was to do it today, though I had decided that I wanted to delay until the new year when out health benefits kicked in. Turns out it wasn't going to happen because of the weather anyway. So we live to dive another day! Actually going to place and seeing the plane and learning about the whole experience really allayed a lot my fears about it all. I"m actually quite excited to do it, just not for a while! Woo!

2 comments:

Tinky/Caddy said...

*husky voice*
the name is bond, jo bond

Unknown said...

That's a great picture of your dad.
Have fun when you skydive but safety first. =)