Monday, April 30, 2007

SF!







I gave myself a holiday today. BART was free today as I guess a gift from the transit authority owning to the fact that the highway interchange before the Bay Bridge collapsed. Harrowing story with flames and a daring escape. But in any case, I took advantage of the beautiful warm weather to take a jaunt into the city. Also notable on my excursion:

- a random biker told me i have very beautiful hair.
- had a conversation with the elevator dude at Coit Tower. he came from Shanghai 20 years ago. lived in virginia. Chinese people don't get paid as much here. the rest i couldn't quite make out because my chinese is not so great.
- saw the wild parrots of telegraph hill! they are green with red heads. magnificent.
- spent some time browsing at the city lights bookstore. very cool place! books are full price though.

This in an attempt to stall having to finish my work for school and work on that speech. Gah. Will work...tomorrow.

No comments: