Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My fellow MSWs

These next few weeks...these last few weeks...

In about 4 weeks I will have completed my 2 years of graduates study. Done with graduate school? Ahhh! Time to be a real adult! (Or something like that)

Before then...
- 2 presentations
- 2 final papers
- 1 final research project
and...
- 1 graduation speech!

I auditioned and was chosen to be our student graduation speaker at our commencement exercises on May 12. I didn't think I would get picked, but apparently my heartfelt, humanistic speech went over well with our graduation committee and so I was picked. Eeek! I'll post it once I've worked on it and finalized it some more, but something for you to look forward to. To address my fellow students, to tell my dad what social work is, to give myself closure and move on.

1 comment:

Tinky/Caddy said...

congratulations, dahling!