Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the grip!

so i'm home with body aches and chills. i desperately hope it is not the flu but the symptoms are not so promising. just when i got a notice in the mail about free flu shots... my sense of smell seems dulled to everything smelling metallic. is that a symptom of the flu too?

in other news, my peeping neighbor moved out this past weekend. I went to a meditation retreat on sunday where we talked about compassion and when I reflected on everything i still had a hard time with showing this guy any compassion. boo. i hope this brief episode in my life is over. the guy did only move to the next street over. and with no more supervision it sounds like than he had here. hmm, his new neighbors won't know what they're getting...

oi, back to wild. fevered dreams.

No comments: