Friday, October 17, 2008

Squirtle!

I got this bread cutie at Fisherman's Wharf yesterday. My work unit had an off-site meeting, where we caught the ferry at Jack London Square to the pier at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. I was reluctant to go at first--as going to FW twice in a year is really enough for one lifetime--but I was pleasantly surprised! It was actually warm and sunny, which was never the case in previous visits. In the past it was gray, cold, wet, smelly, and crowded. It was still crowded, but otherwise nice to be out and not in an office. And the shrimp at Bubba Gump Shrimp was really quite nice. I'm not sure I came away with hugely renewed energy for work, but maybe a nice respite and a carbo cutie. You are so cute I could eat you!

2 comments:

Velius said...

Hmm....that pastry is surprisingly creepy for being a cute turtle...Must be the eyes

jennifer said...

you are not the first person to say that to me. do they look like vortexes of evil or something?