Monday, November 03, 2008

Blame it on the rain...


Gah, I was supposed to be at a meeting at a school in San Francisco today. It's rainy, it's San Francisco with its confusing confusing streets...I was an hour late! Damn. I retraced paths all over the place and got stuck behind people driving super slowly in the rain and then got caught in a bottleneck by some road construction. Oi. And the more late I was the more anxious and the more I was second guessing where I was going and missing turns. Man, I was so close to just putting the car in park and running into the school to get to the meeting. Which in the end was rescheduled anyway because everyone ran out of time to make any kind of conclusion. Which worked out for everyone. I think; I hope. And I don't think my lateness made a difference. I think; I hope. And on to the next day of work...

Go VOTE!!!

You know, I got this really cool Obama shirt that has his face like printed in gold foil, see above. I wore it to a street fair in Berkeley and was trying on shirts over it. I was a bit worried about how thin a shirt was because Obama's golden, pensive face was very clearly visible underneath. The clothing stand lady was like, oh, it's not so see-through if you don't have another shirt under it. I said, it's alright, it's just all that irrepressible hope shining through.

No comments: