Sunday, October 26, 2008

March of the Aunties!

Mist eats the Golden Gate Bridge

Omg, sunshine! In Muir Woods

Only you can prevent...environmental degradation that will wipe out of national forests and wildlife.

Mist eats Sausalito!

Aw, shops so cute I could eat them up like a cupcake.

Ah, this weekend was spent in the company of indomitable aunties! One from Australia and another two from Malaysia are currently touring America, visiting relative scattered all over. This was their first stop on their tour of relatives. My cousin and I took them sightseeing to Fisherman's Wharf (again, I can't seem to get away from that place!), Chinatown, the Golden Gare Bridge, Muir Woods, and Sausalito. We only went places where you can prove you went through the purchase of t-shirts, keychains, shot glasses, or snow globes. But it was actually kinda nice and it was really nice just shuttling around the aunties, some very spirited ladies that remind me of my mummy, and then some. Don't you love fighting your relatives to pay the check at restaurants? No shouting, no scuffle, no face!

No comments: