Monday, November 16, 2009

hey you...

I made this mini illustration from my daily obsession, Farmville. This is one of the wiley pest creatures. But awefully cute, no?

It's been a while since I've updated, I know. Life has been the usual. Except that my grandmother passed away, but I didn't want to write about that. So I offer you these new mini adventure of mine.
----------------------------------------------
I was walking with a friend near Oakland's Chinatown when and older Chinese woman abruptly stopped us to point out the hat I was wearing, and here is the ensuing encounter.
Lady: That hat. Your yellow hat. Where did you get that hat?
Me: Oh, it's been so long. I don't remember anymore.
Lady: You have a good memory! Get your memory back!

2 comments:

Velius said...

Well did you get it back?

jennifer said...

mmm, not really but i think the hat is a relic from austin