Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cute: the new and the old


New Cute.  I brought hamster purse to my library reading for good luck.  Hamster purse, I love you!

New Cute.  My recent apartment improvement project has involved selling my tv and acquiring a reading chair.  It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it is quite cute.


Old cute.  This is a gift from a friend in high school.  
Ah, Monkichi, I want to squeeze your pink butt cheeks, and face cheeks.

Old cute.  KiguruMX is a gift from a beloved friend.  He dances when you hit the white button at his feet.  He's still dancing after all these years...  That is some serious cuteness.

3 comments:

TNK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TNK said...

Ooo, I want a reading chair! Maybe a reading rocking chair.

daojiang said...

yeah, a reading chair is the best! i just need a new ottoman to compliment it.