Sunday, October 16, 2005

Is your bedside companion round and orange like mine?


I made a pilgrimage the other day to the Berkeley Bowl, a grocery store that is spoken of with so much awe among the natives that I had to wonder, once I stepped passed its sliding doored, "Is this the bliss that is Berkeley Bowl?" It actually amounted to a rather cramped miniature of Whole Foods, but I do credit it with providing me with the newest and cutest addition to the piles of papers and books on my desk.

Is this the bliss that is mini pumpkins? Some things are nice in miniature.

3 comments:

Tinky/Caddy said...

How about an orange highlighter that is helping to polkadot/decorate my once solid colored (yellow) cotton sheets?

jennifer said...

ooo, don't make me assess the psycopathological implications of the alteration of materials based on color. i have the DSM IV-TR and I (don't) know how to use it.

you have a yellow sheet? so do I. that is cosmically coincidental.

jennifer said...

wee! it was worth it, wasn't it?