Thursday, February 09, 2006

The giraffe, the pelly, and me.

Me is the monkey of course. I have been feeling rather out of sorts since being back in school. I don't know what it is, but I was just thinking that this may affect the whimsicality of my blog posts, among other things. Perhaps for the sake of my blog I shall try to take better care of myself in order to write things that are more interesting to read.

In anycase, I will be attending a comic book convention on Saturday! More to report from the comic front. And cartoon monkeys I hope.

2 comments:

Tinky/Caddy said...

Got your postcard today. Have I ever told you that I heart you? Have all the fun that you totally deserve at the convention!

Kendra said...

i have been needing more sleep since i started spring semester this week. i think its probably normal. i hope the creativity of the comic book thang inspires you!